Internal Talent Acquisition Director (Corporate Recruitment)
- Create and implement a strategy to meet internal staffing needs and build a pipeline for future roles ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and speed
- Execute the recruiting process end to end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools
- Leverage Web 2.0 technologies to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Ability to utilize a wide range of sourcing methods including cold calling, networking, internet posting, database searching, advertising and internal associate referrals
- Ability to discretely, manage sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to comprehensively understand the business strategy and connect it to a talent strategy
- Capacity to anticipate future talent needs of the organization and build a steady stream of prospective talent
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Exceptional networking and candidate engagement skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize workload based on business needs
- 4 to 7 years of human resources/recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Upp Technology, a privately-held holding company, delivers innovative technology solutions for Supply Chain and Healthcare across the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at www.upp.com.
To apply for this position, please contact Pamela Houck.